Sorting by BPM and Key in the Spotify Library

Is this what everyone is having issues with? i wouldn’t expect a app to scan every track for tag info in Spotify. But for the most part the key and bpm info seems to be available for most tracks without analyzing them thanks to the latest update

These Comments are from a year ago and still (to my knowledge) no way to sort tracks by BPM? I certainly don’t mean to come across as cras :slight_smile: …but what’s the status of this “feature request” that according to staff a year ago, wouldn’t be put on the proverbial back-burner. :slight_smile: I’m super excited by the Spotify integration with Djay 2…but still a major speed bump on the road to awesomeness IMHO. :slight_smile:

I noticed that I can sort on phone but not on my Mac.is there a way to sort by bpm or key on Mac laptop?

Will this ever be implemented for android?

Is there any way to sort by BPM within a Spotify playlist on the Android version of DJay2? Or at the very least, bulk analyze the BPM so I can sort it myself without having to lead each one manually?

This so called ‘seriously taken’ feature request is NOT taken seriously since more than 4 years now. Meanwhile Spotify is ignoring any kind of requests for a sorting by bpm add-on in the tracklists. For me - this is no ‘feature request’ but a minimum must for a sw like this.

I-Tunes had this from the very beginning … so why is Spotify ignoring this since ages. That sucks slowly but certainly to be honest !

Why is Apple able to do this from the beginning - while Spotify still seems to treat this as if you want to invent the wheel completely for new ?