Sound stops when changing from REL to INT

Hello.friends and Customer.

Please tell me how to solve the problem regarding the risk of stopping the playback of songs when changing from REL to INT while DJing with DVS.

I play DJ with DjayPro DVS and AppleMusic. In Windows11 home(22H2)
I recently had a problem with the record needle while playing at a club and switched the setting from REL to INT.
Then the sound stopped. I am on the verge of being fired for this problem.

If the needle is tracing the vinyl correctly it will not stop and continue to play, but if the needle is not tracing the vinyl correctly it will stop playing.
This does not happen with Serato, Tractor, or Rekordbox.
The product cannot continue to be used if this kind of trouble occurs.
You need to know the solution ASAP to use your product.
Please let me know how to solve this problem ASAP today.

Thanks.

Hi @Agasuke,

When creating new topics, please do not forget to fill out the information outlined in the template. This helps all of our community moderators provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks.

• Device model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
  • Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
  • Hardware/controllers used (Reloop Ready):

Hi @Agasuke, the engineering team was able to identify the issue. This will be addressed in the next djay update. Thanks!

@Slak_Jaw
ok thanks.
Is it safe to assume that the above problem has been resolved in djay Pro 5.1.3?
Will it be fixed in a later update?

You’re welcome @Agasuke. 5.1.3 was released before this was addressed. It should be fixed in the next update.

@Slak_Jaw
When will be the next update for djay Pro 5.1.7887.0?

Good evening.
I have to use DjayPro in April 2.
Will there be a software update on this topic by April 2?
If not, i have to prepare for DJ with other software.
Please answer.

Thanks.

Hi @Agasuke, I don’t know when the next version for Windows will be ready for release.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.