SoundCloud integration

yeah, but cross blows compared to djay2, plus cross doesn’t have spotify integration. If you could use iTunes, spotify and soundcloud databases, you would have everything you need.

Never gonna happen at this point. Spotify cut virtual DJ from their partnership so they are exclusively partnered with Algoriddim, so my guess is djay won’t jeapordize their exclusive contract with Spotify and probably can’t afford to.

We need Soundcloud to be added please that would so good.

Another +1 for Soundcloud integration!

+1

I bought this app for SoundCloud potential integration - please let it happen!

THIS SO NEEDS TO HAPPEN. WHAT A HAPPY BUNNY I WOULD BE.

Please make this the next big thing and work on integration with soundcloud in a similar fashion that spotify works currently.

Your hopefully

algoriddim & Djpro is painfully missing in that last announcement from Soundcloud’s list of DJ software manufacturer’s. Is that a political reason or are you guys also working on integration?

ah, ok. I figured it had to be something like that.
What I don’t understand is why doesn’t every streaming service just give a 10 or 20 buck option for professional DJ use ot any manufacturer. That way everyone gets to profit and benefit. tststs…silly

As Soundcloud just announced that they have partnered with many DJing software/hardware companies to integrate their service, is there a plan to also include Soundcloud integration into Algoriddim software?

http://press.soundcloud.com/169306-so…

Thanks

Please ask SoundCloud to integrate.