Spinning Wheel won't stop after launch of DJ Pro AI on Mac

I have suddenly encountered a strange behavior in DJ Pro AI. When I launch it, the program starts the spinning wheel of death on my MacBook Air. Nothing new added to this machine. Just one day I opened the app and the spinning wheel appeared. My Mac is up-to-date (OS—wise) and I even redownloaded the DJ Pro AI program.

Ideas?

Note: DJ Pro AI works perfectly on my other Macs and does not experience this challenge.

Once a day in first run of DjPro => the app will do a local media library backup.
If you have a big library, it will take some time i.e the spinning wheel.

Hi @thecontentwrangler

Glad to see you back in the community!

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. Are you using an M1 MacBook Air?
  2. Are you using djay Pro AI v4.0.6?
  3. How many tracks are in your local djay library combined?
  4. Do you have any other apps or processes running in the background while you launch djay?
  1. MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
  2. Version 4.0.6
  3. I don’t know because I can’t see the library due to the spinning wheel problem (and I don’t know where those files might be stored on my Mac)
  4. No, I just restarted the Mac and had no other programs open

Scott

@NathanielAlgo Any further advice? Still having the problem. Can’t use the app at all as a result.

Hi @thecontentwrangler,

Thank you for your reply and patience!

Is this issue still occurring on djay Pro AI v4.0.9?

If so, could you please record a video of this issue and attach it to your next reply?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.