SPOTIFY OFFLINE ! ! !

… found out After puchase djay 2… they should Write it in the description.

Indispensable function … SPOTIFY OFFLINE

Dear lukas and the DJAY team , thanks for the explanation of the boundaries that you face…that makes us understand why it is difficult

…but after 3 years of giving the exact same answer you owe us more than just “we’ll be sure to keep an eye out”

. …A proper answer would let us know your roadmap of how your R&D is trying to solve this issue…which solution routes Djay is trying and how long you expect those routes to take before you allow your users to somehow play offline from online streaming services.

OR

a proper answer could be that you are not persuing this actively at all …
but then be honest and tell us clearly that offline play functionality will simply not come. And state this clearly on the download page before people pay because it is such a big dissapointment to find out after you have already payed.

thank you very much for your feedback

cheers

Useless without offline Spotify ffs

What about on Android/Kindle devices?

Agreed. This seemed like ththe perfecr set for a jr DJ group I am forming at an elementary school. But the schools wont allow internet so useless

Is the offline available on djay pro now?

Still a bummer offline mode is not available even if it is limited somehow. I have noticed that when connect via WiFi a lot of time DJay Pro will just “hang” untill the song is loaded, so it is utterly useless. If the option was available I would probably use DJay pro as my primary DJ application, but now I only use in home situations or birthday parties.

It funny that in the developers license it says you shall not do any offline caching, and 2 section below that is says thou shalt not remix any spotify content with other media or spotify media itself… So how can DJay pro escape this clause, but not the other…

Sad to see this feature is still not included. For me, this make the tool a toy, not a pro product. sorry for that.
If people at algoriddim does not do it well partnering with Apple, or Spotify, or any other stream service, i think they’ll loose the race. Obviously future is online, but meanwhile an offline option just as a backup is not a bad thing.

I have downloaded the software and have also just found out you cant use Spotify offline with the app…Everyone knows you can’t rely on WIFI at venues…So frustrating…I’m trying to get a refund as I’ve only had the software for a few hours. It really should state this as we will all want to use this with Spotify OFFLINE if you are serious about delivering at your gig.

what I do is I am using a separate
rate iPad to play my songs on offline. of course no there is no way to mix :frowning:

To use Spotify music offline on other devices or platforms, there are some music converters can help you if you found in the internet. Among those tools, the Best Spotify Music Converter I had ever tried is from DRmare. By using it, I can define my Spotify music and use them offline on the go on other devices. You could find more from https://www.drmare.com/spotify-music-converter-for-mac/