Spotify trial - old premium subscriber

Hi guys!

I’m curious about the new integration, but I’m struggling to find the 7 day trail.

I found this in the press release: “A seven day free trial of Spotify Premium is available for all djay 2 users.”

Can I activate it?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, but nope.

I’m getting an error inside Djay: “User needs premium account”.

This is after connecting Spotify and Djay using Facebook login in Safari. Djay comes back and shows the error.

I do like your optimism though, flagging the thread as “answered”. :wink:

Nope. It says it’s only for new folks.

Tried it from Germany. No go.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Same problem here. Any solutions?!

The trial is activated automatically when logging in with your Spotify account in djay. You should also receive an email from Spotify about the trial having started.

According to Spotify, the free trial in djay is unfortunately only available if you haven’t activated a free trial with your Spotify account before (e.g. using another app).

If you haven’t used a free trial with your Spotify account before, the trial is activated automatically when logging in with your Spotify account in djay. You should also receive an email from Spotify about the trial having started.

Please try the following link: https://www.spotify.com/freetrial/?ut…

Have you guys tried registering with an email address?

Please try registering a new account with Spotify through djay.

Same story buddy :frowning:

I tried to log in with a free account via Facebook AND an Unlimited (not Premium) account via email address. None worked.

Me too same probelm

I’m already registered but with FB

Maybe it’s country-related? (NL and IT(?))

You’ll need a proxy to change country settings, update will come when I get on PC

Help !!!