Stems vocals not working correctly

Hello since the new update I’m no longer able to remove vocals. Am I the only one experiencing this? I’m using
iPad OS VERSION 17.5.1
iPad 8th Generation
On the new djay pro 5.2
Rane One Controller
When I hit the pad to remove the vocals I still hear them it also doesn’t seem to remove the bass as well. This is all while using neural. It doesn’t work on the pads or the knobs when manually removing. It worked fine for me before the update.

1 Like

Hi @Bean_Townc when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

My apologies.
iPad OS VERSION 17.5.1
iPad 8th Generation
On the new djay pro 5.2
Rane One Controller

Hi @Bean_Town, thanks for the details. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Unfortunately I’m unable to send a video right now.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the update. Please share a video when you can and we will troubleshoot this issue further.

@Bean_Town
@Slak_Jaw
So on the FLX10 it works like this: I press the vocal button and the vocal stays on. It’s great and I hope it stays that way. The other stems work the same way.

Experiencing the same issue
iPad 6th gen
iPadOS: 17.5.1

Can you provide an email where I can send the video with evidence of the problem?

1 Like

Happy to hear I’m not the only one. I believe you can share the video here

Although I can confirm that the new 5.2 Rane One Built in Map no longer has the Neural activation via the pads, I still have my Rane One Mapped and the Stems still work on the pads that I have them mapped to.

This should get fixed hopefully in a soon to be released update

Hi @aldistoteles, can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c3o5N9oPDpZacX7zOpfXvg2ypuZRsM_o?usp=sharing

1 Like

I have this exact problem. Before the update it was working fine.

Thanks for the video @aldistoteles. This was very helpful. Engineering was able to identify the issue. This should be addressed in the 5.2.1 update. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Slak_Jaw Hello I hope all is well. Any idea when the new update will be released?

Hi @Bean_Town, we do not share software release dates. However, 5.2.1 has been in beta testing for a while now so the public release should be pretty soon. Thanks!