STEM's volume lvl change lags about 1s

I bought Djay Pro about half a year ago and pretty much immediately opened a support request because the volume of the AI separated STEMs has a lag of about 600ms. I still haven’t heard anything from Algoriddim which is frankly ridiculous, anyone else have this problem and might know of a fix?

You mean when you’re changing the levels of the various stem parts, it doesn’t change immediately?

On my iPhone, using the touch screen it’s instant.

Damn, yep, using a midi controller or my mouse, Macbook Pro M1 Max

OK, which MIDI controller? Is the mouse wireless?

Can’t say I have had this issue although on my older IPad Gen 7, Stems would be a bit laggy the first time I would use it with a track…
The only work around would be to use all three stems when I have the track in cue before I would mix it then the stems would be instant when it was time to play…

Not having that issue with my Gen 9 iPad.

Can you tell us in the Settings/Advanced, what the Neural Mix quality is?

If it’s at 80%, that could be your issue

Nope, wired. The controller is a K2 but all other controls work fine. The EQ’s and the channel volume are snappy as expected and for example allow me to cut out half beats by moving the fader up and down rapidly between beats. This is a complete dumpster fire with the STEM’s controls if I try it :sweat_smile:

Will give this a try, thanks! Running on a fully upgraded M1 Max with 32GB of memory though

Hi @Devalue8609, sorry for the late reply.

1. As @maurizio_T suggested, can you please navigate to Settings>Advanced>NEURAL MIX>Quality and let me know what the % is?
  2. Are you running any other applications in the background when you experience this delay? Perhaps an iCloud backup or something is using CPU resources.
  3. I recommend rebooting your Mac, turning OFF WiFi, Bluetooth and retesting with only djay Pro running.
  4. Also, can you please test with and without your A&H K2 connected to see if that makes a difference?
  5. I’m guessing this may be hard to capture given the small delay, but could you try to capture a video of this that I can share with the engineering team?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Devalue8609, I’m following up on my comments from 10 days ago. Are you still experiencing this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.