Stereo output for my headphones independently from the principal stereo output in Windows PC?

I’m trying out the demo version for Windows on my PC and it works like a charm, except for the fact that I’m not being able to configure a stereo output for my headphones idependently from the principal stereo output. I’ve found the split output option, but I want to use the stereo outputs from my external audio device. I’ve seen in different tutorials that the Mac version of the software allows this kind of set up. Can you help me to solve this? Thank you in advance.

Hey there,

thank you for interest in djay Pro for Windows.

Can you tell me which external device you want to use, is it supporting a Master and a Pre Cueing output?

Cheers,Lukas E.

In order to set up the Ultra 8R please follow this work around to bridge the soundcard:
http://help.algoriddim.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2830071-how-to-bridge-djay-to-work-with-asio-…

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Lukas! Thanks for answering. I’m using Apogee Digitrack Pro 2. I also tried with my external audio device Fast Track Ultra 8R. The problem is that I can not find the way to assign two independent stereo outputs.