Stuttering, Pausing, and stopping. I can't do more than one thing at a time!

I can’t search or get creative. I can only drop a song in with out any mixing or it stops and pauses or stutters. I have well over 10 issues in one night. Silence is extremely loud!.

Hi there,

could you give us some more information about your setup?
Are you working with an external controller or sound card?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

I think there are several issues here.

1. The displayed error message, that you djay Pro was corrupted was an Apple App Store issues which we are very sorry for. But this should be fixed and not happen again.

2+3) Are you sure you were using djay Pro before or with that Apple ID, is it possible that you purchased djay Pro via our website? We would never charge you again and I don’t think the App Store is doing mistakes with there transactions. Of course we will refund one of your purchases, could you send us a proof of purchase for your licenses via support@algoriddim.com? Also some more informations about your Mac and operating system would help us tons. 

We are very sorry that you have to experience this and will do our best in order to help you as fast as possible.

Cheers.
Lukas E.

I have a mix deck quad . I have used the same setup from the beginning. My program quit opening up the next day after a show. It said my program was corrupted and wouldn’t open. The instructions were to download the program again. When I redoqloaded it again said corrupted. So I erased all traces of the program from my MAC. Then re downloaded only to get charged the $50 again. The new program that I downloaded was the same djay pro. My midi buttons were even still in the program. I have samples that were still there. But as soon as I do anything complex. Or search songs the program shuts down.

I will get that information for you today. Thank you