Suggestions for Neural Mix Performance Hardware?

What hardware are you using to perform with Neural Mix? Any suggestions for a 2nd MIDI controller just for Neural Mix?

I’m using the DJ TechTools Midi Fighter Twister as a dedicated Neural Mix and Looper Controller.

Here’s a link to an article explaining the MF Twister MIDI mapping and setup:
https://djtechtools.com/2020/10/14/neural-mix-stem-separation-control-with-djays-with-midi-fighter-twisters/

Here’s a link to the MF Twister shop:

1 Like

I created my own custom version of DJTT’s default mapping for the EQ/Neural Mix section. Since I already have a 4 channel MIDI controller that handles the normal EQ functions, I changed the assignment of the 6 EQ encoders on the Twister to directly control Vocals, Instruments and Drums for Deck A and B. For me, this works better than switching between normal EQ and Neural Mix EQ in the software. With dedicated Neural Mix controls mapped to the MF Twister, I can still use my normal EQs on my main controller at the same time.

1 Like

This Is The Way.
the software is powerful, but nothing beats being able to grab a knob and twisting. especially when you can have one in each hand…try that with a mouse/trackball/touchscreen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.