Suno Integration

When Suno Integration? You’re already best in class and innovating the game, be first to Suno and make the haters lose their minds.

2 Likes

Hi @Melchizedek, welcome to the Community! What is Suno?

Hi @Slak_Jaw, I’d be happy to explain!

Suno is a revolutionary AI tool that generates complete songs (with lyrics, vocals, and music) from simple text prompts.

2 Likes

Thanks @Albert_Maro. I’ve passed this onto the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the Vote button so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

Hell NO.

No fricken suno anywhere near my dj gear.

This is the worst suggestion ever!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Midas

I would absolutely love to see this integration.

I’ve been using djay for years on iPhone, iPad and Mac, and the streaming integrations are one of the things I appreciate most about the app.

For me, a Suno integration would not only be about accessing my own creations. I can already download those and import them manually.

What makes Suno especially interesting is the huge amount of music created by other users. There are millions of tracks on the platform, and some of them are genuinely amazing.

Direct access to public Suno tracks, liked songs, playlists and your own library inside djay could open up an entirely new source of music for discovering tracks and building DJ sets.

Being able to discover a track on Suno and immediately load it into djay on iPhone, iPad or Mac would be fantastic.

Definitely +1 from me!

Of course, everyone would be free to use the feature or simply ignore it.

I can understand your point, but there is already a lot of AI-generated content on the major streaming platforms. With a direct Suno integration, at least I would know that the content I’m browsing is AI-generated.

To me, this discussion feels a bit like the debates we had when sampling and MIDI first became widespread. New tools often create resistance at first, but after a few years they can become a completely normal part of music production and DJ culture.

Nobody would be forced to use Suno. It would simply be another optional source for those who are interested in it. @Midas

I really hope you never implement any form of AI generated music

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!

I was so proud when my youngest 9yr old son started looking really pissed off and pointed out that the music playing in the restaurant we were sitting in was this “crappy AI music”. When asking the waiter if and why they were playing AI music he walked away in shame and quickly changed the music.

Thanks for the additional feedback @Malte_Klima @Qun @olafmol

This post need a thumbs down button

This definitely sounds like a polarizing topic. Thanks for sharing both sides of the argument everyone.