Support for the Roland DJ 707m

Hello all, has anyone tried to map with 707 m

+1 for this as well. This seems like a great portable 4 channel controller for djay. Especially, if was compatible with iOS.

2 Likes

Has any one talked to algoriddm support for mappings Roland 707 m mappings.

Is there any update on 707m? The new pioneer FLX are already supported. 707M should be taken seriously on IOS and Mac. We will greatly appreciate your help!

3 Likes

Hi? Any updates from the Aldoriddim team?
Just switched to Serato from Traktor and got the 707 but now i really want to play on algoriddim!!

PLEASE make it happen!

It works really well on VDJ, but surprised to see it’s not a supported device on Djay Pro.

Thanks for you interest in adding support for the 707M. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top right of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

3 Likes

VOTED! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. it will help me so much! :pray:t2:🫶🏻:sob:

1 Like

Also just voted! I agree the Roland 707m is one of the best small dj mixers for mobile DJs.

1 Like

This is THE controller to have activated, why isnt this already done, this controller is the most popular mobile DJ controller??

5 Likes

Is anyone able to map Roland 707m with Djay?

1 Like

come on folks, make the vote, this is the controller to support.

4 Likes

Fun fact: the DJ-707M is one of the few pro grade controllers that fit in a 19” rack :+1:t2:

3 Likes

+1 on this map. If needed, give dev access I can midi map this controller (I owe one).

+1, I know 3 other guys with this controller also using mac. Please map this controller. If help needed - get in touch with me. I can midi map and understand process. I have one 707m in my gear set. Using VDJ, but want to switch to your software 100%

1 Like

Plus 1. I would love this.

the 707 is a pro grade controller and shouldn’t be overlooked based on its size. Portability is sometimes essential.

1 Like

+1 from me as well, just picked up a DJ-707M and it’s just the kind of controller that mobile DJs love

1 Like

It would be great if this mapping would happen. I don’t see a place to vote.

1 Like

+1 VOTED, would love this to happen, pleeeaseeeee!

Algoriddim please add this controller as the beginning of your partnership with Roland, you have to give to gain, reloop is nice but seems they have problem with QC, besides, who says you can’t have more than one partner, add NI too, start from s4mk3 or something new, maybe S4MK4 with hardware unlock djay pro, or S8 mk2

1 Like