supported android devices?

Please create a list for supported android devices. I can’t install on Huawei Mediapad FHD 10.

I also bought it for my Asus Transformer: Won’t start (missing library blalblabla)

Hello, it’s a TF101 with KitKat.
Once started I got a warning message saying that a library is missing.

I asked for refund and don’t have the application anymore

Hi Ivan,

Please note that there are over 7000 different Android devices. The Google Play Store should automatically determine whether your device is compatible with djay 2 for Android.

Thanks for contacting us. What’s the exact model number of your device? Also, what exactly happens when you try to start djay?

Sorry to hear that. Our developers are already working on this issue. In the meantime, please try the following:

1. start the “Google Play Music” app
  2. then try using djay again

Hi Scott,

djay actually does not support offline songs. So, you should be able to load songs from Spotify directly. Just make sure that you’re connected to the internet.

Can you upload a screenshot of the error message? Also, where are your songs stored? What kind of songs do you have (file format)?

I’ve downloaded it on my note 3, and it’s slow & juddery, cue points aren’t responsive like on iOS…disappointed!

Thank you for clearing this up.

I bought it for Nexus 7 (older model). Opening library repeatedly causes the application to crash. Refunded purchase.

Am I suppose to be able to pick songs from Spotify while playing djay 2 or does it have to be saved first on my Nexus 7 (2013)

seems to be good now thanks!!

Why? That would be nice to do both.

i have the same problem on my galaxy note 8.0