Sync Mode Maintain when paused or scratching selector button not turning off

Greetings, For some reason, on the Settings / General / Sync Mode / Maintain when paused or scratching button selection, the selector always stays in the ON position even after selecting OFF. Both happens on iPad and iPhone app. Does not happen to the Mac OS version. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Rico_Pabalan,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I’ve just tried to reproduce the issue, and it does appear this setting isn’t saving as it should in djay. So we can have a full picture of the issue from your side, could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. What iOS version are you currently running?
  3. What version of djay are you currently using?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

Hello Emily,
Thanks for the quick reply, I am currently running iOS 13.6.1 on an iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Generation and also an iOS 13.6.1 on and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Both devices are running the latest Djay app. Please let me know if you needed more info to help you with the troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Rico

Hello Emily,
Thanks for the quick reply, I am currently running iOS 13.6.1 on an iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Generation and also an iOS 13.6.1 on and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Both devices are running the latest Djay app. Please let me know if you needed more info to help you with the troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Rico

Hi Rico,

Thanks for getting back to me with your device information. I’ve passed it along to our development team for further investigation and I’ll keep you posted here with any updates.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Hello Emily,
Thanks for fixing the button issue on the latest release. However the songs are still trying to sync and lock on the beat grids even when all sync features are in the off position. For example when scratching, it holds on to the tip of the sample, so you cannot execute a proper platter release off grid. It does not happen if you are not using a controller. I have tried the feature on different supported controller like the MIXON4 and BEATMIX. I also tried it on unsupported custom mapped equipment with the same result.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.