Sync Windows Medialibrary.db (Win 11) with medialibrary.medialibrary (iOS)

Are there any way to recreate the HotCues… saved in Medialibrary.db to the IPAD file medialibrary.medialibrary and also the other way arround.
I saw some topic saying that in 2023 it wasnot possible, if still like this, Are there any plan to implement in future version this sync funtion?

Thanks,

2 Likes

I NEED to be able to do the same.

I use DJay Pro on my IPad, IPhone and Windows laptop. I have IPad and IPhone hotcues synced. Every time I made a change or add a new hotcue, this appear in the other (Apple) device, but none of this happens in my Windows laptop. Do I have to make the job twice?

I recently subscribe to Apple Music streaming service thinking that this will solve this problem, but it’s still the same. Is there any other way to do this? My songs and music library are exactly the same in all the different devices.

I’ve merged these two topics together as they are nearly identical. Thanks.

Please note that this is NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED, so please use at your own risk. Also, always fully backup both iOS and Windows systems before performing the procedure below. It’s also recommended that you backup both of the folders discussed below to another location like an external drive.

To manually copy the djay media library database from iOS to Windows, you can try copying the djay Media Library.djayMediaLibrary bundle over to the ~/Music/djay folder on Windows.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.