Syncing is not the same as cloning please change this..

Hello… I am quite impressed by this software… A few issues and it should be perfect…

One… When syncing one song at different parts… Example Acapella and the instrumental part of the song … it clones… I just want it to sync not clone…

Two… Cloning is still not good… When juggling you need cloning to be precise… It sometimes misses completely and clones some other part of a song…

Three… I am using s7… The lock on knob when midmapped seems to not work at times… I have to press the flanger button for it to work again… This is complex I couldn’t solve it

Four… Can you please add capability to save your own effects…effect combinations are personal… Having to apply a bunch of effect you don’t need is a headache…:grinning::grinning::grinning:… I love all but I want to save different combinations for different purposes… House… Hip-hop… Reggae… do it like the sampler…

Five… Timecode is set on phono line… On s7… Please allow for line to be used too… Or how do you set it up??

Six… Export playlist to folder…as music files… What if my device gets a problem…all my playlists are stuck in the iphone…:grinning::grinning::grinning:… I can’t imagine the thought of this… So I want backup…

I’m using the iphone to play my music…

I hope this helps improve the software… It’s the best at the moment!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.