Sz2 compatibility .

I just ordered an SZ2 but realized in compatibility it only says sz… while I thought thus would not be a problem since it’s so similar to the sz… but I’m not sure. WHEN WILL there be native support?

Hey there,

thank you for our post. 
I added your count to our request list. It would be great if other users which would love to see the SZ2 supported share their thoughts to push the topic.

Cheers,Lukas E.

The thing is, at the moment we are not having the SZ2 at the office. That is why we can not adapt the SZ1 mapping to the SZ2 as we dont know if there were changes made “under the surface”.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey guys,

after quite some time, we are very happy to announce that

djay Pro for Mac 1.4.4 comes with full plug & play support for Pioneer XDJ-RX, DDJ-RR, DDJ-RX, and DDJ-SZ2 DJ controllers!

You are good to go after updating djay Pro.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I’m still having issues Lukas. Have you tested that 1.4.4 comes with full plug & play support for Pioneer DDJ-SZ2??

That kinda Sucks

I kind of need to know, because I not a fan of serato, so I would have to return the board, is there any plan to natively control it? Any date on that? It’s kind of urgent because this is no small purchase. Thanks

Can I ask if it would work with the software? It’s extremely similar to the SZ1, can I just use the functions of the SZ1? in that case it should work exactly the same since the new revision is only for the serato interface.

Any update or new information on this compatibility? Really sucks when It’s one of the more popular high end boards out there and I have to resort to serato for mixing again
Thanks