Tempo Soft Takeover Indicator

When doing a tempo soft takeover, there used to be a ghosted / faded indicator to show me where my tempo is in on my DJ controller fader compared to what the tempo is playing in djay Pro. When that ghosted / faded indicator hit the actual tempo the ghosted / faded indicator went away. In djay Pro 5, that ghosted / faded indicator is gone when doing a soft takeover. Can you please put that back? Thanks, Neil

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @neilsachs. I have forwarded this to the dev team to see if this feature can be brought back.

1 Like

When doing a tempo soft takeover, there used to be a ghosted / faded indicator to show me where my tempo is in on my DJ controller fader compared to what the tempo is playing in djay Pro. When that ghosted / faded indicator hit the actual tempo the ghosted / faded indicator went away. In djay Pro 5, that ghosted / faded indicator is gone when doing a soft takeover. How do I get it back?

Hi @neilsachs, I merged your other topic with this one to keep the conversation organized. Thanks.

1 Like

Just did an event without the Tempo Soft Takeover Indicator. Very
challenging! If there’s any chance you could bump this up with the
Development Team, I’d very much appreciate it. Thanks so much, Neil

Thanks for the follow up @neilsachs. The dev team is aware of this request, but unfortunately I cannot comment on priorities or timelines. Thanks for understanding.
Please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this topic so they can gauge user demand for this.

Thanks, Slak_Jaw. Will do!

You’re welcome @neilsachs. I’ve already cast my vote for this!

Hi @neilsachs,

Could you send us a screenshot (and or a video) of this so that our engineering team can get a better understanding of this inquiry?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

Hi @NathanielAlgo,

The Ghost Fader in djay used to look like this:

Looks like @Slak_Jaw responded to you about the Ghost Fader, @NathanielAlgo. Very much hoping that that Ghost Fader can return! Thanks so much, Neil

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m delighted to say that that ghost fader is back! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome @neilsachs