testflight beta program for djay pro ai

TestFlight makes it easy to test beta versions of macOS apps , then provide valuable feedback to developers before they release their apps on the App Store

Algoriddim already uses the TestFlight Beta program. It’s a private beta by invitation.

how get invited for TestFlight

As far as I know, there is no formal application process for the beta program. My feeling is that they invite people from this forum who are actively involved in the community. I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

anyone can install testflight, @Cooljackdj and
@Slak_Jaw is correct, invitations to closed betas appear to be extended to users who requested features the devs have built and want testing in the real world before release, and who appear to be active professionals using djay as their principal platform. thoughtful insight into potential future developments might also get one invited, or an apparent intrinsic understanding of how things work “behind the scenes/screens”
It’s not really a “cool kids club” using stuff before everybody else, it’s a “try this and tell us how/when it breaks, if it breaks so we can try to make it bulletproof”

2 Likes

I have testfligh on app on iPhone and iPad and mac

Not sure if you can ask to be added into a beta or if you’re approached.
I was approached in November/December to test a feature I had requested/supported here, but I didn’t want to put myself in a situation during the busy holiday season in case there were problems. the algoriddim people who monitor this forum may see this convo and reach out to you as well if you commented in the thread where the feature request was made.

I hope I can be a tester for the software find bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.