We’re happy to announce the release of djay 3.0 for Android - now available in the Google Play Store.
With new advanced features like the Sampler, Looper, and revamped Automix AI capabilities, djay offers a full-featured DJ system right from your Android device. The app seamlessly integrates with your music library, and offers streaming integrations from TIDAL and SoundCloud (with respective subscriptions).
In addition, djay now offers the following:
- Native integration of Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 via Bluetooth MIDI
- Key lock / time-stretching
- Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
- Audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Crush, Gate, and more
- Automatic beat & tempo detection
- And so much more!
djay for Android is available as a free download with a one-time in-app purchase option to gain access to all of the advanced features.
Note: djay requires Android 8.1 or later.
Thanks for your ongoing support of djay! Please get in touch any time with your feedback, suggestions, and/or questions. Happy mixing!
Your Algoriddim Team