The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 2003334207.)

warren i have just bought a Mixed in key 7.0 and the djay is not playing the songs playlist i recently analysed in Mixed in key…it shows the same error as nick has shown …songs not included in that playlist are playing in the app…pls help me as soon as possible…

1 Like

u there Warren…???

It plays the other song except the songs of the playlist analysed in Mixed in key 7…and for your additional info i also have the previous djay software, the oder version, and it plays that playlist like there was no problem at all…its just the problem of the new dj pro…

I downloaded the demo, and I have the same problem with all the songs, except when I drag them from the Finder.

No problem at all with my ‘old’ Djay app.

I’m not buying it till this issue is solved.

Hi,

Sure. But ALL of my songs aren’t playing but when I drag and drop them directly from the finder.

I send the file right now,

Kind regards

Frederic

Adding myself to this thread too…I get this with Itunes songs that I have purchased

Funny enough these songs that cause this error work just fine in regular Djay 4.2.3.

Can you please update DJay Pro to fix this issue?

HELLO? Anyone there to answer this? Still don’t have a resolve. I’m going to go to Traktor if I don’t hear back from someone.

Hi Enrique Cano Najar,

we are sorry to hear about your issue. Can you send us an exemplary track which is causing the error via support@agloriddim.com?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.

1 Like

Hi,

as far as I can tell this is similar to what I experienced, with DJay Pro. All was good then slowly certain tracks failed to play. They also showed grey in the DJay browser.
It got worse over time, and I had various error messages occur.

The solution was that my iTunes library file was somehow getting corrupted. I solved this the hard way by deleting the iTunes library file on my MB Pro and then copying all my music back into iTunes, (effectively a fresh start for iTunes), this completely solved the problem with Djay but I then had to reinstate all my ratings, etc in iTunes.

Note I can’t speak for those using an iPad to play from, but with a desktop this was the issue, and it was in the iTunes library file.

Hope this is of help.

Can we please have official word on this issue LUKAS and co? I am an avid user of Djay pro and this is a very worrying! I played a wedding and the bride and grooms songs didn’t load properly!

Please don’t leave me hanging algorithm! Really want to continue to use ur product!!!