The update made it harder to blend!!

Since you’re the only other rep from this company on here…

I followed through and took the time to put together 6 different examples of 6 different glitches (2 audio files each - 12 audio files total) along with step by step instructions for each.

I never received a “thank you we received your submissions” or “we’ve started a case number” or even acknowledgment of receiving 6 emails at all. As a record company ourselves after 2 emails from our client I would have sent a personal email, but after 6 I actually would have picked up the phone and called our client. (Actually I would have called after one email we pride oursrlv s in good customer service).

Instead 10 days went by and nothing.

On day 11 I finally got an email from Lukas, the gentleman here on this forum, but instead of confirming he got anything he asked me to “send an example” to his “Dropbox” type - large file transfer site. (Sorry I can’t remember the one he mentioned).

My point being WTF? where’s the 6 emails I already sent which point to download links at HIGHTAIL - our large file transfer and delivery company where inside the email you just click to receive the files?

We have been distributing our releases this way through HIGHTAIL since 2007 (50,000 songs and counting to date) so I know for a fact it’s working around the world or I would SERIOUSLY heard about it by now 10 years later LOL And yes we have 47 German members so I know it works in Germany too.

I’m trying to figure out:
Is this a stalling tactic?
Or
Do you guys just don’t have good tech support?
Or
Do you guys just not care?

Lukas repeatedly asked these guys on this forum to “send possible audio exampless” and “send a video showing it happening”, I did one better: I sent you 6 different glitches all capable of repeating the glitch on a Mac, over and over and over ‘till ya just can’t stand it any more’. But I have to say after 10 days, to receive a request to “send it all again?” is not a confidence booster, sorry.

I’m sure the guys on here would agree, that was NOT the “first contact” I expected back from this company.

Repeatedly on here you said to send things to your support email and that’s what I did. I even sent each of the 6 examples TWICE! Once with the audio files and a second follow up email with instructions but NO audio files. I did that in case your firewall prevented links to download files in the first email.

Also, the emails with the examples are from HIGHTAIL (referencing Razormaid and Joseph Watt) so in case someone said “who the hell is HIGHTAIL they sent 6 they’re spamming us”… the backup email came directly from my personal email: joseph4@razormaid.com. The personal emails stated “I’m sending this backup in case you didn’t get the one with the audio files so you can go look for them. By the way there’s 6.” I did that as a backup plan.

Both original and backup plans evidently didn’t work.

Can you please go find these 6 glitch examples? I took a lot of time finding the glitches and then write step by step instructions too. The HIGHTAIL emails expire in 2 weeks. I’m guessing there’s only 2-3 days left, then they expire. Don’t make me do all this again please, that would add insult to injury.

Joseph Watt
Razormaid Productions

P.S. well there’s my answer. Still not downloaded these two (of the 6) sent on the 15th. Still not downloaded. Sad. I don’t take this as a good sign as I’m sure no one else will on here either. There’s proof someone sent you examples and 10 days later nothing. They’ll expire on the 29th (2 weeks only) then your company will request them again and son on. To the guys on this forum: " hey I tried"

It is a shame. It really is. I understand if there’s “issues” that the company just can’t figure out. I work with Apple’s beta department and it took us 4 months to fix serval serious issues with my own Wave Editor remixing software we rely on for 1,000’s of artists we work with. . Very trustating especially when I’m expected to keep fixing THEIR macOS, iOS,  TV software etc. it feels like “and what about our remixing software???”

But unlike our issues I found actual examples in DJay PRO that reproduce every time. That’s HUGE when beta testing.

You guys think these DJay PRO issues are “random” but they are not. There are 6 in VERY specific situations - so specific I can make them happen at will. I just didn’t want to publish my findings on here because that would break a unspoken code amongst beta testers to not reveal things found.

I do have “work arounds” but I prefer they have a chance to check it out and try to fix first.

You may write me privately with your issues and I see if I have a workaround for your circumstance but I’m hoping they download those files before they expire May 29th

You may reach me at: joseph4@razormaid.com
Explain your issue and I’ll try to assist Best I can with the info I’ve found.

Nice hearing from you Victor.

Joseph

So it’s okay to ask their customers for help then ignore them when we give what they request? Why? I mean why ask? Why ask then ignore? Why?

When you’re playing live and suddenly your songs slows from 130 BPM to a shocking 118BPM for 5 seconds then WHAM back up to 130BPM… you’re actually ok with that? How. How does the owner let you do that to his clientele night after night and NOT fire you?? How are you getting away with that? Or the last 5 seconds of a mix just GRIND to a halt then suddenly release spastically. How? How are you not fired?

I don’t call those “high expectations” that’s just plain WTF???

Imagine at one point during one of our 6,000+ remixes the mix just went heywire? I went ahead pressed it on CD or vinyl and charged you $29 a pop. We’ve released 6,000 on 438 releases the past 34 years. If each track had one of these known 6 glitches… how long do you think Razormaid! would have been in business? I’m guess one release and we’re shut down. Who gonna buy and play that on 6,000 songs.

I’m not ragging on this company. Just don’t ask for examples a then ignore what’s sent if you really just don’t care. Just say nothing. But don’t give the illusion you’re “working on it” when they didn’t even download what I sent

I wasn’t trying to rile people up on this forum in fact I’m following Apple beta protocol: if your immediate person in charge (Lukas requested examples) then pursue the next level up (I guess that’s the other company rep). Explain why you’re going up - state what has been attempted up till now - one level up, then wait for that person to respond. Checks and balances. . That’s what I did. I was just letting others know i did all this stuff for you guys but it doesn’t exude confidence. That’s all

Joseph

According to your private email today May 29th - the day all 6 hightail transfers expire, you stated you couldn’t get any of the music samples to play but here in the forum you make it sound like you have everything and you’re working on it. How are you working on it if you said what I sent won’t play? I just don’t want anyone on the forum thinking you guy HAVE samples and ARE working on them if you actually aren’t.

I responded to your email with this, just so we’re all transparent here:

"When I had not heard back from you after more than a week of my submissions, I forwarded your 6 hightail email downloads to a colleague and one of your customers from the forum (in his case to confirm he had the same issues), both of whom not only played them but got them to respond identically in DJay as each description indicated with the same exact glitches.

Before that even, I initially reported it as a “bug” in macOS 12.5 beta and sent them to the director of the beta program in my division I work in, but he and his immediate team deemed it a “software coding problem”. (I guess that’s the same as glitch?). The ONLY reason I did that was because I thought it might be related to some issues we are fixing with the graphics processor on the Touch Bar laptop. But when Stephen had me check it on my 17" laptop from 2011 my bug report was closed. That’s when I came to this forum.

All the audio samples I sent are 32Bit Apple Lossless the exact ones I use to play in DJay. Their iTunes Kbps is around 2,600 each, some bigger. They were literally pulled straight from iTunes (32Bit) directly into hightail email folder after DJay “did its thing” to them. They play fine through Quick Look in any apple finder window too so unless you’re trying to play them in a program that does not allow 32Bit they should play on any Mac.

Did you try dropping them back into iTunes where they came from? That’s how we’re playing them from DJay.

Unfortunately for security reasons I have no access to the contents of the HIGHTAIL packet once they are sent via hightail so I don’t even have song titles, glitch description , or the step by step recreation notes. I take it since this expires today these won’t be fixed anytime soon since you can’t even make them play? If I had been informed of your “issue” any of the past 14 days prior to it expiring I could have sent them to myself to get access but once they expire that’s that."

Joseph

WARNING!!! Do NOT update to DJay Pro 1.4.4. Now it tugs and pulls even if you just press sync on two songs perfectly in sync already.

Before it was mainly happening at the end where one songs beat would drop out, or if one songs beat dropped out anywhere during the overlay.

But now the second I clicked SYNC I could hear each song bending and pulling - sometimes at the same time in OPPOSITE directions at the same time. That is COMOLETELY unuseable live. I was horrified

So now if it starts to slide I can’t ever use the SYNC button ever?? Holy crap. Now what? It’s hapoening on all songs. Am I supposed to send my 2TB hard drive as the “example” to send them?

This just went from bad to worse. At least stick to 1.4.3 if your using the Touch Bar laptop. And 1.4.2 if you’re not.

Joseph Watt
Razormaid

same exact issue here… on windows version with spotify tracks, happens constantly. Can I get a refund? Its an unfixed 4yr old problem on THE essential feature.

So many glitches and no response from algotiddim let’s call it a day people

Has this been fixed now? I recently updated djay pro and this happens - never used to.

This is a v. serious defect and needs to be resolved

The radio silence from algoriddim is becoming very frustrating - this has just happened to me again!

Considering selling my djay pro set up and moving to pioneer or Denton software and hardware as a week is a long time to have a defect like this.

Algoriddim. Please respond

Agreed - I find the lack of response from this very frustrating, especially as this defect has been introduced.

please, please, please can someone from Algoriddim respond to this issue ?!?!?!?!?!

This must be a Sev 1 defect that is being worked on surely ???

This issue could be serious - DJ Player Pro anyone???

This issue still remains.

Unacceptable - I have now switched to DJ Player Pro and recommend this over Djay Pro now if using iOS…

Have Algoriddim fixed this yet? It’s SO annoying and making it impossible to DJ, with wild pitch bends. Please! Make an update. This is really, really frustrating.