The window for assigning midi parameters (midi mapping) is a pain (Windows 10).

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

It’s such a fantastic programme with so many great features! It’s just a shame that it’s not quite as easy to work and programme with as it could be.

It’s really not easy to find the right programme options. There’s no search function and the scroll bar doesn’t work. You have to spin the mouse wheel for a long time to get to the point where you can make your selection.
There’s no transition to the last selected parameter.

I’m afraid I don’t have the energy to programme a MIDI controller for DJay Pro anymore.

I get that this option was just ported over from the iPad (iPhone), but surely someone should test it on Windows, right?

Could you make the scroll bar work like it does in normal Windows apps? That way, you can pull the square and quickly rewind the list.

P.S. I’ve seen somewhere here on the forum that there’s an option called MIDI learning. It’s something that’s done in music programmes. I think it would be a great way out of the current situation!

Thanks for the suggestion @Zirrex. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

1 Like

As an example… similar scroll bar, but only it works properly. This is the effects selection…