Three ideas that would make djay the perfect dj app

djay for iPad is already great. But there are a few simple things that would be very handy if implemented. Here they are:

1. external mixer mode. To those, like me, who use a splitter routing each section to different channels of an external mixer. It would be nice to see the crossfader and cue buttons greyed or something. There are other companies doing it - IK’s DJ Rig, for instance -, so I think Algoriddim should take a very close look at it.
  2. Show played songs. That is essencial. Show them in a different color or put them in a grey scale…
  3. change how “Protect active turntable” works. I really enjoyed this feature. But It would be nicer if it actually protects any of the spinning decks, not just the one with the crossfader on. Particularly nice with external mixer mode, huh?!

Anyway, I really like the way you guys are doing stuff out there. It’s just great to see the great improvements made on every updates so far. So I’ll keep my eye looking for these features. Soon, I hope.

i would like/need, for Ipad

1. Show played songs. That is essencial. Show them in a different color or put them in a grey scale…

Thanks

+1 for external mixer mode.

It does do this in DJay 2 & Djay Pro already… at least with Spotify songs. I don’t use it for anything BUT spotify songs so I couldn’t tell you if it does for local files but I would have to assume it does the same way with the green check mark.

Show played songs! Also in Vjay, show played videos! thnx