Tidal Analyze..

We all know what a total pain in the backside analysing tracks in Tidal is and it’s one of the many reasons the loss of Spotify is lamented.
What makes it worse and more painful is the fact that if you analyse in the Mac version of djay pro, the analysed song with key and BPM does not show in the iOS version.
So you gotta do it twice!
This is really an unworkable, painful solution…

4 Likes

Very important for Algoriddim to sync metadata across all platforms.
It is a standard feature in cloud sync age.

1 Like

Exactly! I can’t imagine why once you have analysed the tracks on one device inside DJPro, either Mac version or iOS, that the metadata is just not in the database and accessible by either version. Ridiculous and another Tidal related fail.

Crying as a DJ who constantly pulls up tracks that do not have BPM’s. Ported all my playlists from Spotify, painstaking to analyse them all.

Surely this could be fixed. I’m happy to beg at this stage :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

My method of analyzing tracks on Tidal is to run the playlist on Automix over night. As said, I have to do this on my laptop and then on my iPad. It is still there the next time you open DJ pro. . The data must be saved. It there a file we could then send to another device?

1 Like

Agreed. Bloody ridiculous. Did I mention I miss Spotify?!!!

Painful isn’t it? Tidal and Algoriddim need to put they heads together. I could swim the Atlantic in syrup quicker than the speed their engineers work at…

Me too like seriously SO much. Just the way I could organise my playlists as well. Now it’s a mess :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl:

1 Like

I open up 4 deck mode and analyze 4 tracks at the same time from my TIDAL playlist. For some reason TIDAL videos process much faster than the tracks.

:mega: Hi All, You’ve been waiting for it… and here it is! The ability to pre-analyze entire playlists in the TIDAL library (analyzes BPM, key, beat grid, and waveforms) has been added in the latest versions of djay Pro AI for iOS (version 3.6.7), djay Pro AI for Mac (version 3.0.9), and djay Pro for Windows (version 1.0.27707.0).

Thanks to all of you for sharing your feedback here and pushing for this feature. Happy mixing. :headphones:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.