Tidal does not load a Song with mobile Network

Hi.

If I want to load a title with Tidal, it takes an extremely long time or does not work at all as long as I work with the mobile network. This is not a problem in the WiFi network.

what can I do?

Thanks for your help

Android Version: 11
App: djay 3.0.14 (45036)
Device: Xiaomi M2007J3SG

Hi @Arik_Assmann, Welcome to the Community and thanks for reporting this. Could you please share if this happens with all of the different Streaming Quality options for TIDAL? Or only for a certain quality (e.g., HiFi, High, or Normal)?

Could you also confirm that the speed of your mobile network connection is fast enough for uninterrupted music streaming? For example, are you able to stream songs in the TIDAL app when on mobile network without issue?

It happens with all stream qualitys.

The Tidal App works without any problems

Thanks for checking those items for us. Could you please answer a few more questions to better help our team investigate the issue:

1. Do you get any kind of error message, or does it just simply not load for an extended period of time?
  2. What country are you located in?
  3. What cell phone provider are you using?
  4. When the issue occurs, could you please perform a network speed test via the internet browser on your device, and send us a screenshot of the results? You can use speedtest.net for this.

Thanks in advance for your help to troubleshoot this issue.

It simply not load the Songs

I’m from Germany. My Provider is Vodafone

Thanks for sharing that additional information. I’ve reported this to our Development Team for further investigation. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.