Tidal not playing or just stops

Can anyone say they have ran into this problem when they are in the middle of a gig and using the streaming service tidal the song just stops on you? And algorithm staff can’t give you a reason why it’s happens?

Does it only happen with Tidal tracks?
Have you tried it with your own local tracks?

1 Like

Try lowering the streaming quality in the djay settings to normal. I ran into this issue as well.

1 Like

Hi @Esau_Galindo, sorry to hear you’re having issues with Tidal. To help me troubleshoot this with you, can you please provide some more details?

1. What OS and version are you running?
  2. What version of djay Pro AI are you using?
  3. What hardware are you using?
  4. Do you have an active subscription for djay Pro AI?
  5. Do you have an active Tidal subscription?
  6. What are your Tidal audio quality settings in djay?
  7. Is the Tidal song fulling loading into the overview waveform before you start playing?

8. Is your internet connection fast and reliable?

Have you ever tried to update the app to the latest version? Maybe there is a compatibility issue. Or you can simply download the Tidal music and use it as local music files, which can avoid most bugs and problems. To do so, you can consider using a third-party tool to help you remove the DRM protection. You can try AudBite Tidal Music Converter. I used it for a while, and so far so good.

1 Like

Thank you for the response, but I am not using title tracks. I’m using the MP3 files that are purchased if that’s what you’re referring to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.