Tidal offer is no longer valid

I try to migrate to Tidal and get this 3 mounts free BUT what’s happens …?!
The offer you try to clam is no longer valid, REALLY !!!..

Hi @Digital_Jedi,

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please confirm that you used an email address to get the 3-month offer from TIDAL that has never been registered for a TIDAL account in the past?

Could you also please tell me if, after you followed the instructions to redeem the 3-months free offer, did you click on the link in the email you should have then received to confirm your 3-months free with TIDAL before transferring any of your music over (if this applies to you)?

Please note that since this subscription is managed through TIDAL, I won’t be able to provide you with any additional months of TIDAL with the account you’ve already created. As a workaround to this, you could create a new TIDAL account using a different email address to get the offer, but then you’d need to transfer all of your music over again (if this applies to you).

Hope this information helps. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

You can use the Audfree Tidal Downloader to help you download and backup all songs in your playlist. Then even after your Tidal subscription expires, you’ll be able to use Tidal music with Algoriddim DJ. That’s how I do it.

1 Like

Thank you but I’m looking for mobile integration.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.