Tidal playlists

When I delete playlists in DJ Pro, those playlists are also deleted in Tidal. I’m hoping there is a fix for this because I listen to FAR MORE genres of music than I DJ with. For example, if I delete a playlist of Beethoven Symphonies in DJ Pro, that playlist will be deleted from Tidal.

Hi @Ashanti_Dykes, this is expected behaviour when using the Tidal Source within djay. If you would like to create Tidal playlists that are independent of the playlists in your Tidal account, I recommend that you create them within the My Collection source of djay rather than within the Tidal source.

2 Likes

That is not quite my issue. I think it would be helpful if Djay would allow
users to select or import Tidal playlists in the Tidal window, instead of
showing all playlists in Tidal. For example, I don’t want to scroll
through extensive jazz, classical, and world music playlists if I’m doing a
hip hop gig.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info @Ashanti_Dykes. Can you please clarify your suggestion further with some screenshots? I want to make sure I communicate this accurately to the dev team. Thanks!

Hi @Ashanti_Dykes, I’m following up on my request for more info from a week ago. Thanks!

Hello! It’s been over a week since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.