Tidal won't Load with other Streaming Services

What’s super annoying too is that I use playlists to keep track of all my music in different genres and now if I even have one Tidal track in there I can no longer add other songs to it!

Apparently they reversed this exclusion from me a few days. So now I’m able to play TIDAL with SoundCloud again. How about you guys? Can anyone confirm it’s working for them again?

1 Like

Wow that’s interesting, I can’t confirm as I only have Tidal as a streaming service but if that’s the case, then that’s a step in the right direction from Tidal…

Yeah, I’ve restarted the app a few times already and the past few days I had no problem so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now :wink:If only they can give us back the Stem feature

And creating/adding to a mixed source playlist. Oddly enough, those are still both restricted for me.

1 Like

Wow yes can confirm you can mix Tidal with other 3rd party streaming services again! I just tried with tidal, SoundCloud, and beatsource together and it works. Tidal just need to add stems back again and we grooving :grin:

2 Likes

Yes version 5.0.3 does fix the ability to load Tidal with Beatport and other streaming services so that’s a step in the right direction.

However you still no longer can add Tidal songs to playlists with other streaming services in them or vice versa. If you already have such playlists you can no longer add to them either unless you remove all the Tidal tracks, though you can still play them. Please fix this too please!

And of course stems don’t work with Tidal still but I’d guess that is the new “feature”, and I’m not too fussed about that as long as I can still mix the regular way.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.