Track Cues Disappearing

I have 2 tracks in a playlist, I’ve added a number of ‘Cues’ to each one. They work fine until I close the App. When I reopen the App, the Cues are gone! Not sure what is going on? Is there a setting somewhere that lock the Cues to a track? Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen): iPad Air (3rd generation)
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1): 17.5.1
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3): Version 5.2
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready): None

Hi @bkpr2024, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

…Thanks for the pointers! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @bkpr2024, thanks for the details about your setup. What specifically is the source of music you’re using when your hot cues are disappearing (ex MP3s stored on your internal drive, FLAC files stored on a USB drive, TIDAL streaming, Apple Music streaming, etc.)?

Hi Slak…

I stream my music from SoundCloud. I’m going to do a couple more tests before I say this is a for sure problem. I was loading them at a remote location from my cellular service. The ‘cues’ may not have had time to download. I’ll be back if it is still a problem.

Thanks for your time and prompt service!

…Love djPROai

Vince
Hawaii

You’re welcome. Thanks for the follow up @bkpr2024. Please report back when you get a chance.

Hi @bkpr2024, I’m just following up on this one from a week ago.

Hi Slak…

I did some testing! My cues are all loading into djPROai!

Looks like I’m good to go!

Thanks for your input!

Vince
Hawaii

1 Like

That’s great news @bkpr2024. Thanks for the follow up.