track stopping completely at track beginning when scratching or dropping in since update

Continuing the discussion from Problem scratching the beginning of a track (iPad & Rane One):

been having the same problem with my sx3. only at the beginning of tracks. it didn’t start until the update.

Hi @Bubonic420,

Thanks for reaching out about this issue and sorry to hear about the problem since the update. I’d first just like to clarify a few details with you so we can try to reproduce the issue here in order to further investigate.

Could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Have you already shared a video with our Support Team of the issue previously? If so, could you please let me know how/where you shared that? If not, could you please send a current video of the issue and drop it here?

This info will help us to determine if this is the same issue as the Community thread you referenced. Thanks in advance!

sorry its been a while… it seems to happen with tracks that have no silent intro space on em. DJ pro AI 4.0.2, DDj sx3, MacBook Pro (mid 2012) Catalina 10.15.7, 16 gb ram. I know its the min requirements for the software but never had a problem before early June update. Have pretty much always had another problem where the main channel cuts out and I have to switch to output and back to sx3 to get it back. been sacrificing the 4th channel and using the headphone jack on the computer to line in on channel 4 of the sx3 with no drop outs. not sure if the second issue is an sx3 issue or not… it did work fine when I first got it. But the dead stop when scratching in a track started after the early June update. I have a vid but it no longer accepts it. thanks for your time in dealing with this matter in advance, im a big fan of the software when it works.

Sorry about the video link… we recently updated the link for that and I think this new one didn’t get sent to you.

Could you please share the video of the problem here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

1 Like

sorry it’s been a while… still doing it here and there… You SX3 compatibility and fixes to issues have been in the right direction. I have been using this software since it came out and have seen your hard working in rectifying issues. This, the stem glitch if you don’t turn one of the eq knobs and wait til it remembers… shouldn’t it be part of the metadata??? The fact that it lags when i try to do a fast rewind and even have the wave form disappear a lot. But like i said iuntil i get a newer mackbook can’t tell for sure… not sure which setting I could change to stop this scratch in or even dropin in dead stop. Thank you for your time in regarding this… Stream Bubonic music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud if you want to listen to any of my latest mixes using stem seperation

Thanks for getting back to us about this and I’m glad to hear you’ve seen some improvements with our updates to the SX3!

If you’d still like to share a video of the issue(s) you’re currently experiencing so our team can take a closer look, please use the link in my previous post. Or, if you’d prefer to wait until you get a newer MacBook as you mentioned, then please keep us updated if the issues continue to occur at that point in time.

ill be sending a video in the next 24 hours… can you send mer a link?

Sure thing, here’s that link again: Support Share Video Link? Just let me know when you’ve dropped it there! :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.