unable to pre-cue in djay pro with pioneer ddj-sx2.....why!?

I’ll take a look. I found out, that on my laptop it works. So it must be somewhere in the ‘routing’ of the sounds through the computer. So far, I could not get the iMac to work.
You could try to set precue to the computer, and put your headphones in the computer sound port. Just to see if that works.

Owww, that’s bad. Can’t they (Algoriddim) solve it with an update? Never seen any update so far since I had Djay pro for a few years now.I’m not able to precue on a iMac with djay pro - although on my Macbook pro it works fine. That’s also weird. A

Have you found a way to fix this yet i am on trial and dont want to pay for the software til i can ore cue property thank you

Any definitive solution to this please? I just bought the software to use with ddjRR and having the same problems. And yes I have tried and checked all the setting are correct as Lukas has stated. One of the most fundamental parts of djing and it doesnt work. V disappointed at the waste of money!!

Thank you. I have tried ALL ways to get it to work and still nothing so an answer would be amazing.

i suggest you change your list of fully compatible controllers before someone brings a law suit against the company. the ddj sr2 does not precue under windows despite your website saying it does im fuming with you.

Yes I tryed the audio bridge but it is far from perfect. I’m currently trying to return the controller and get a refund from algoriddim.

just to conclude this without making a song and dance about it, support admitted last night that the precueing does not work any longer with the pioneer ddj sr2 and djpro for windows 10.

the main algorythm website has been changed to reflect my findings and persistance.

im now persueing a refund via microsoft store and have returned the ddj sr2.

for anyone reading this looking to get into djpro my advice is to do it via ios or a mac operating system favoringg the mac personally.

how ever as i am not a mac or ios person my journey ends here with djpro.

yes you changed it after i told you about the issue and i returned the controller but was refused a refund.

can you confirm that the ddj sx2 works under ios on the ipad pro 3rd gen because once again your website says its natively compatible but folks on this thread are saying other wise