Unexpected response from spotify error

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled “Unexpected response received from Spotify”.

Every time I try and use match on Djay Pro with my Spotify premium account just says that. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and still same error. Can anybody help ??

No fix yet. I have retuned the app for a refund!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certain Spotify playlists don’t load in Djay2.

I’ve only found 2 playlists that are giving the same response from DJay 2. Then I try to load my public playlists called “teca Dance” and “teca House” I get the error “Unexpected Response received from Spotify”. This are one of my most played playlists, but aside from that, I don’t know why all my other playlists can load, except for these two thus far… I may just try to add these songs to a new playlist on the desktop and pray it’ll work then…

Any Update on this issue? I’ve purchased the app an hour ago just for the automix feature with spotify.

Lukas, it’s been 3 weekends now and I’m gigging every weekend with a broken app, we need an answer about the fix please

Thank you Lukas, does this also include DJAY 2 for iPad and the idjpro?

Boom!!! Thank you!

Why is algoriddim not responding to us? Is a solution coming or not? You have effectively made our purchases worthless with your untimely response.

Well this sucks! I need it fixed or I’m just dumping them✌️

Still not fixed for iOS!

Lucas can you advise how to update/fix on iPad

What about iPads? I don’t see an update for djay pro here and I had an unexpected error when looking for matching tunes just yesterday.