📣 UPDATE: djay Pro AI 4.1.7 Changelog

Hi All,

Letting you know that we’ve released a new update (4.1.7) for djay Pro AI on both iOS and macOS!

The update is now available on the iOS App Store and Mac App Store and features the following:

• Added official support for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX4 DJ controller (requires firmware update)
  • Improved stability when adding many tracks to Beatport or Beatsource Offline Locker (Mac/iOS only)
  • Bugfixes and improvements

Enjoy these fixes and new features, and please keep your feedback and suggestions coming. Have a wonderful day! :headphones:

2 Likes

Thx for the update. Can you tell me what you did with Smart Fader and Smart CFX? I guess it doesn’t work like in Rekordbox

@NathanielAlgo are there plans to include bugfix/improvement details in the changelog?

3 Likes

Hi…when integration about Mixars Primo controller? thanks!

1 Like

Hi @stacktrace,

While we do not currently have plans to share more detailed versions of our changelog/release notes, I will pass your feedback along to our dev team for continued discussion on the topic.

Thanks so much!

Hi @Fabrizio_Moroni,

We do not yet have any additional info regarding native support of the Mixars Primo controller, however, feel free to continue to check back on our DJ Gear page for additional information on new controller additions.

Have a nice day!

1 Like