Version 3.0.15 crashing on Samsung S10 running Android version 12

First of all, I love Algoriddim Djay, but it has been crashing randomly since few versions back. I am on the latest 3.0.15 and it crashes randomly. If I am doing basic mixing, then I do not have this problem, but as soon as I have key lock enabled, trigger loops and engage FXs, Djay at one point during the set stutters and then crashes. Is there a solution for this issue?

Hi @GDISCO,

Thanks for reporting this problem in our Community.

It would be great if you could write to us at support@algoriddim.com. We’d like to further investigate this with you and for this, we’d require some further details from your device. Please reference this thread in your Support Ticket.

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers, G

Hi Guillermo, my device is a Samsung S10 running Android 12. After a lot of troubleshooting, I concluded that this is an issue with the device, Android and Samsung and not your app. I was able to stop the crashes by going into developer options, turning off all animation, and turning on “don’t keep activities”. The phone is very fast now and thus far, Djay has not crashed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.