Vestax VCI-400 VU Meter Mapping?

Hello everyone, I now have a Vestax VCI-400 SE (Ean Golden Edition). The VCI-400 is also listed as compatible on Algoriddim’s website. So far the mapping with Djay Pro AI works fine. However, I didn’t find a way to activate the VU meter (LEDs for Master output). Can someone help me with the mapping? Maybe someone or the Algoriddim team can send me a corresponding mapping (including VU meter)? Would be great. Thank you in advance! LeroyB

Hi @LeroyB,

Thanks for asking this question on our Community.

Please note that the Mapping for a controller is just a map of buttons to functions. The volume meters on your MIDI device are not dependent on the MIDI mapping. Furthermore, please note that the mapping for the VCI-400 is natively integrated into djay for Mac and iOS.
Are you using any other hardware audio device connected to your computer? Where are you connecting your speakers? Please note that the volume meters will only work if you’re actually sending the audio to the controller.

Hope I could help. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.