'Video not compatible' due to exceeding 30 fps, but it's a 30 fps video

Hi! I recently purchased Djay Pro for iPad, to run the backing tracks audio/video for my project’s live shows. I’ve made videos for all the tracks in After Effects, and most of them are totally fine in Djay and load/play back seamlessly. However one of them displays ‘Video not compatible messages’ on load, claiming the video exceeds 30 fps when it actually doesn’t. I’ve also tried re-encoding the video via Handbrake, and the re-encoded one still complains about being above 30 fps.

Original video from After Effects:

Seems like a legitimate bug, right?

Hey @MechVein! Welcome to the Community. Thanks for your first post!

To better understand where the issue may be, could you please answer the following questions?

1. Is this the only video affected? Or have you encountered this issue with other videos as well?

2. If it’s the only video affected, what are the discrepancies in specifications for those files vs. the affected one?

3. Could you try exporting the video as a different codec and see if the issue persists? djay supports both H.264 and MPEG-4 codecs, at up to 1080p HD running 30fps, in either .mov, .m4v, or .mp4 file formats.

I look forward to hearing your response! Have a great rest of your day :slight_smile: