Visualizers and Visual Loops add/new?

Hi,

We added the following new visualizers to our djay for iOS application with update 3.1.

Visuals

• Geometric Particles 
  • FlicKit Revolve 
  • Lightbulb Spiral 
  • Lightbulb Countdown 
  • Molecules  
  • Tunnel Fly Through 
  • Tunnel Triangle 01
  • Tunnel Triangle 02
  • Tunnel Triangle 03
    Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi,

We added the following new visualizers to our djay for iOS application with update 3.1.

Visuals

• Geometric Particles 
  • FlicKit Revolve 
  • Lightbulb Spiral 
  • Lightbulb Countdown 
  • Molecules  
  • Tunnel Fly Through 
  • Tunnel Triangle 01
  • Tunnel Triangle 02
  • Tunnel Triangle 03
    Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi John, I forwarded your request to add your own visualizers internally. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Only at iOS on this point. We will add more in the future for the Mac version as well.

Yes! I’m waiting for that too! Thanks!

I remember after going through many visualizers over the years, Milkdrop was the one which wasn’t too cheezy (after filtering some of them!) but still made use of simple algorithms to keep appealing eye candy whilst honouring the natural geometry and beautiful fractal patterns we overdosed on in the 90s. With more tasteful colour gradients and sound frequency response, I’m sure with good programming you could have minimal CPU usage with spectacular HD lightscapes.
Personally I’d always tone down the frenzied techno cliched visuals and enjoy the slow, pulsating mathematics over the constant stroboscopic madness.

Jeff Minter’s Psychedelia, Colourspace, Trip-a-Tron were also very good. He’s also familiar with iOS so perhaps he’d be up for spreading his work via Algoriddim?

http://minotaurproject.co.uk/lightsyn…

Hope you check em out coz it might be another way to improve VJay FX without CPU compromise, and get more customers :wink:

Just discovered a huge amount of visualization apps… one even based on Milkdrop! It’s projectM and runs on your iTunes music or microphone. Will test when soundcard attached… All we need now is Audiobus for visuals… Videobus?

Any progress on this?

Seriously can we upgrade this you can add as many as needed?

Yes, agree would be useful to have more visualizers, and possibility to create visual loops yourself

I love to make more use of the Visualizers and would happily pay for some add-on packs. Unfortunately it’s unusable after version 1.3something, when used on Mac and Airplay, it eats up all the processing power… (Tested on Macbook Air and Pro).

Hi Kevin. If I understand your question correctly I might have a coupple of solutions. 1. When you add a visual track ( to the same deck that you have your spotify track) you can drag and drop it in the upper part of the video previev area. That will take only the video and keep the spotify audio. The other solution (with a bit diferent result) is Under the main mix video preview you have a transition selector (drop-down) In the bottom you can split audio video so you can play audio from the first deck and the video without audio from the second one. Hopes that helps

There is a great bundle at Motionloops right now, The Beat Sync library. Hundreds of video collections in one bundle at a Pre Black Friday sale until 20th of November.

Yes please – add more visualisers! Or allow users to buy tham as plugins. Would be very useful.

I would LOVE to see Milkdrop integration into DJay… seems like it would be the easiest way to integrate more visuals with an already existing HUGE library of readily available presets. Please more visualizations!!

I would like to create custom visualizations… using some animation software. It would be nice if there was an open library where creators and users can share or sell libraries. Same goes with audio loop libraries! Lastly, it would be nice to connect to my SoundCloud account too! I love this tool, it already amazingly awesome! Danke!

Hi it’s been 12 months and the mac version still only has 5 visualizers. Wondering if this is still happening?

Please add more visualizers