Vjay App + Behringer IS202

HI,
I have purchased booth Djay and Vjay but due to the lack of midi learn functionality I use djplayer with timecode and wondering about buy TouchVIZ and forget about Vjay too.

I can understand the partnershipping path and how it relays on app price on Djay but it is a bit difficult to understand why I should go airplay route when I have a native sound card with vga out at my Is202 dock…

I can easy make me a hardware video crossfader and solve the mixing with my other sources problem but I will love to midi learn and plug some midi controllers to my dock and vj.

I will try the suggested “hack” at this topic
http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…
due the lack of midi but I think is not fair to uses who support your apps this situation. If any brand releases an specific surface controller with video out capabilities I will go for it will be difficult someone release new hardware on old 32 pins connector (I have 3rd generation iPad) so…

What should I do? Forget Vjay?

First off, thanks for your support.

Unfortunately, it’s technically impossible to use a MIDI controller in combination with an AV adapter.

As for MIDI Learn, we are aware of this request and we’ll definitely take it into consideration.

please consider midi learn for vjay :slight_smile:
thanks