vjay keeps crashing

Hi warren. I am experiencing this same crashing problem. I just downloaded Vjay and was so excited to start using it! It crashes every time I load a second video.

It crashes almost everytime! This is VERY annoying to me coz this app is expensive and it is very useful (apart from crashing) PLZ fix

Does this happen to any specific videos? Would be very helpful to have at least one of them…

Vjay been crashing on my iPad Air for months now. Since IOS 8 funnily enough.

Any chance of fixing the bug ??

What is the status on this problem? I recently downloaded vJay and it does fine on the videos supplied but crashes with my mp4 videos. It seems to play the video fine until transition from one to another and then the app crashes and quits.

For anyone finding this thread, this may work for you. I uploaded vjay just before the new IOS update. I had only played with the app to this point. It was after the IOS update that I noticed the crashing. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. It crashed only once and I’ve used it live now.

I am finding that there is still some stumbling on transition when the video’s are at different aspect ratio’s; but it’s no longer crashing.

Yeah. I had mine repaired then iOS updated again and it started crashing again. I un-installed and re-installed and it crashed the first transition but has done ok since then. It does seem shaky during transitions still. The output screens flickers a little just after transition. Sad thing is, this is going on for over 9 months? Before the crashing issue I was recommending this product to others. Now, I’ve had to rush back to those people and tell them to avoid the product.

trying above re-install…NOPE STILL Crashed! please fix

Why won’t algoriddim even address these concerns?//

why won’t algoriddim even respond…Please fix!

SO will this crash happen in the new PRO Version? And will Algoriddem REFUND our money for the faulty Vjay?

Hi all,
I have the same problem, is there any solution for? I really dont know what to do with it, Its annoying…

It happen to all videos, do you have any solution yet?!