Vocal Cut Disappeared 5.0.3

Vocal Cut disappeared in internal mode, but appear in hardware mode. If I do a plug-in plug-out, then eveythings disapper! (iOS)

1 Like

are you mentioning how Vocal Cut as a Crossfader FX is not in iOS and iPadOS but it is in MacOS? it’s a mystery

i dont now, i have an older 2019 5k imac

Vocal cut missing on ipad pro while using djay pro 5.0

@James_Johnson @DJ-Z @James_Johnson @NapaJason Vocal Cut CFX is specifically designed to work with a DJ controller and is only available when you have hardware connected to djay Pro.

1 Like

This screenshot with hardware mode with Xone 96 with DVS, so this feature shouldn’t be appear it, but WORKS!!! Ok, next time will doesn’t. Is this a feature or a bug? And thats the point! This feature could be work all over the devices, and I just feel it Algoriddim don’t want it! Here is an app, with Windows, Mac, iOS, controller, internal mode, hardware mode and this lot of variations result of a very buggy app. Why does the app not work and all the features with same way on all the platforms and on all the devices, because it seems that could be work! This is would be up to you, but it seems , and I’m sorry for saying that, your team is messing with us! Honestly why?

1 Like

I’m using Rane One controller, iPad pro and day pro 5.0.
Send out an update that fixes the missing vocal cut in the crossfader fx please. It’s weeks now with no resolution.

@James_Johnson @DJ-Z thanks for the clarification that this is missing with hardware connected.

Please note that several of our staff have been taking time off during the holidays so it will take longer than usual to answer questions and implement fixes. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

Hello @DJ-Z, can you please confirm what hardware you are connecting to djay where the Vocal Cut CXF does not appear? We believe this could be related to specific hardware and this information will help us determine that. Thanks!

Hi again @DJ-Z, just following up on my previous message. Can you please confirm specifically what hardware you are connecting to djay when the the Vocal Cut CFX does not appear? Thanks!

Hi Slak, hardware information and screen shot are up there in my 20 days ago post. Allen & Heath Xone 96, iPad Pro 11" (2018). Sometimes appear, sometimes not, ain’t know that would be a bug or not. Just FYI in release of 5.0.2 wasn’t visible this feature. We would be happy if team let that feature works and available in hardware mode too. Thanks!

Thanks for the info @DJ-Z. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce this on their hardware. I’ll report back when I have news.

1 Like

Hi @DJ-Z,

1. Can you please confirm if you always have DVS ON or OFF when using your Xone 96? Changing this setting may affect the visibility of the Vocal Cut CFX.
  2. Can you also please confirm if you are always using your Xone 96 in Internal Mixer Mode or External Mixer Mode? Changing this could also affect the visibility of Vocal Cut CFX. You can find this in Settings>Audio Devices>Mixer Mode.
1 Like

Hi Slak

1. I’m always using on DVS mode, but I have tried now, but I couldn’t reproduce in this moment, vocal cut disappeared!
  2. I have tried and used both way.

Sometimes Djay not recognize X96, but if I unplug USB B side from the mixer and reconnect, then some parts are have recognized.

If need I can do a video shot.

Hi @DJ-Z, thanks for the additional info. Yes, please capture and share a video.

Hello everyone,

djay Pro 5.0.4 was just released. Please test and confirm if this has addressed your issues. Thanks.

Internal mode doesn’t work, both deck channel merged to left position on crossfader.

Hi @DJ-Z,

Sorry, but I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

First of all, can you please update to 5.1.1 and let me know if the problem still exists.

If so, please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Dropbox/Google Drive, enable sharing permissions, and share a link to the video here. Then I can forward this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce your specific issue on their end. This will greatly help to troubleshoot things. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.