Waveform not displayed correctly in djay Pro 5.1.2 macOS Monterey

After analyzing some traces I realized that the waveform was not displayed correctly in djay Pro 5.1.2 macOS Monterey version 12.7.3

I would like to point out that I did a clean installation of the operating system. The songs are all saved in the internal SSD. I downloaded the latest version of djay Pro 5.1.2 from scratch without updating from previous versions.

Why does this happen? How can I solve it?

I thank all of you for all your advice on this matter.

Hi @Sergio1,

Thanks for sharing this issue with us. We’re sorry to see you’ve experienced this since the latest update.

Could you please send us a few of the tracks that are affected by this waveform issue so we can try to reproduce this on our side?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1 Like

Hi Nathaniel Algo. Thanks for responding immediately. How can I send you the affected tracks?

Hi @Sergio1, please see options below:

1. Upload your file(s) directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your file(s) to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, enable the necessary sharing permissions and share a link to your video here.

Please make sure that you name your attached file(s) as the following (ATTN: NATHANIEL, WAVEFORM NOT DISPLAYED-COMMUNITY) so we can easily track it in our system.

Thank you. I have now uploaded to Dropbox.

Good morning
Nathaniel Algo.
I want to keep you updated on what I’ve been up to. I completely uninstalled Djay Pro 5.1.2 and performed a new installation. I decided to do a new installation also because it crashed while it was analyzing the entire library. As you can see from the attached photos, the problem seems to have been solved. The waveforms of the usual songs have no problems. Maybe I need to analyze fewer songs at a time so I put less stress on the analysis process?

Thanks for your every response on this.

Aha, now the important information is revealed! I suspect that had you mentioned this fact in your first post, someone would have offered you an explanation.

Of course, until the tracks are fully analysed, the waveform data will not be complete.

On the PC version of DJay there is a small circular symbol which appears when analysis is taking place. I do not see that on any of your screen shots.

Hi, thank you for your interest in my problem. The traces I referenced in the initial post were parsed. It was the waveform that wasn’t displaying correctly.
In your PC version of DJay there is a small circular symbol that appears when the analysis is in progress but in my macOS version I don’t see any circular symbol. Am I missing something?

Now I should reanalyze the entire library made up of many songs.
Is it better to analyze the entire library at once or have them analyzed a little at a time?

Thank you in advance for any response or advice on this matter.