Waveform preview in library

I believe it would be very useful to be able to see the waveform without even need to pre cue the song, I really miss this recordbox style view. I don’t even need to listen to a track to know it starts with beat or voice and overall track structure. Please put this into consideration!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! Good idea. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

2 Likes

Upvoted. Would already be happy if the waveform is shown while pre-cueing. I now load them on an empty deck.

This feature already requested as I remember, but similar feature have in desktop version.

1 Like

(To DJ-Z) This does help a little bit (just one song), but the idea is to have quick overview of the whole current library. This would be very helpful to spot instantly songs with the vocal or beat intro/outro.

Definitely would like to see library wave previews (similar to rekordbox)! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sure I’m agree about that!

The real achilles heel of this excellent software has always been the management of internal music. Let me start by saying that I have been using Rekorbox for many years so I refer to this software.

Preparation is very important for a DJ set. I’ve been writing for a long time now that they need to improve the management of local music by completely eliminating my collection. The strange thing is that few are interested in management and preparation.

Obviously that’s fine.

However, I consider it an excellent software for beginners. Very innovative.

Thanks for the additional feedback @Sergio1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.
Hi, this post was already closed but I believe it is worth revisiting - These workflow details are what are still preventing a lot from moving from Rekordbox or Engine to DJay. (Waveform preview in library)+
The thread says it was closed by another user solve but it did not solve the initial suggestion.
If you are already working on a fix, let us know, if not, please pass this along.
Thanks

Hi @wbouyounes, I have reopened this topic and moved your comment to it. Please cast your vote at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

Great!!Thanks!! Come on guys! let’s vote this one in!!

1 Like