Waveforms (Slice) Not Working

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model M2 iPad Pro
  • Version of operating system 17.5.1
  • Version of djay 5.1.
  • Hardware/controllers used Reloop Mixon 8

Summary of the issue:

The Slice Waveform automatically deselects itself when you press the toggle on.

This is a huge issue for me as my preferred viewing style is using the Slice Mode.

How to reproduce the issue:
Press The Number 1,2,3 or 4 on the Deck to open the Menu Waveforms, once opened you can select between Slice, Slip, High Contrast, Jog Wheel, Waveform Orientations, Neural Mix Tracks and Zoom, When you change the Toggle for Slice, it automatically turns back off.

This may be due to the new Midi Mapping but I Have not yet been able to resolve the issue myself.

Thanks
Bronzer

I have tried to replicate your issue with my Rane One as well as my Prime Go and the Slice waveform works fine…

I Believe it has to do with my controller possibly being broken.

Because once I try and change the midi settings, its automatically switching to different settings.

Hi @djbronzer, thanks for sharing the details about your setup. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? This will help us to clearly see what’s going on and to troubleshoot this better with you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! It’s been more than a week since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!