wego3 with lg g pad android 5.0

Hi,

Has anybody succeeded in using djay2 for Android 5.0 ?

It does not work for me i.e. I cannot even start playing music when WeGo3 is connected. It looks as if app was stuck or so when there is no jack connected.

Br
Michal

Just a short note that djay2 works with Wego3, Android 5.x at a Nexus7 device. So it can not be an issue of android 5 alone.

ciao, rokr

Are you able to use your device with OTG cable in general?
(With mouse, keyboard or sd-card reader)

ciao, rokr

Hi,

Thx. Basically I also think this is an issue with Android rather with LG G Pad, but I cannot really do too much about it. Is it possible to debug this issue ? Some debug mode or so ?

Br,
Michal

Hi,

Yes, I’ve tried USB stick and mouse. Works fine. So it seems to be related to Algoriddm + LG G Pad.

Br,
Michal

Last but not least I could try loading Cyanogen and install application there but I have no time now for this. There should be some solution provided for LG G Pad with stock Android.

In the android logs I can see:

recursive attempt to load library “/system/lib/libhook_jni.so”

Android suffers latency issues. Nexus models worked to address this issue but still not as good as an apple device. There’s a website called superpowered that explains everything. I too have a wego3 and when I tried to use it with my Samsung S5 it was unusable. Bought a nexus 9 and all was fine with the Djay app and the wego3. I ended up returning the nexus because 32 gb wasn’t enough. Did the unthinkable and bought an iPad mini. Its great now.

In hindsight I should have kept the nexus. They have otg cables with dual usb connectors, so you can connect the wego to one usb, and any size usb drive to the other. Android would see the drive and off you go. Get a nexus 9 if you want to use the djay app and android. I’ve been there.