What’s up with the Reloop RMX 95

Retailers have it available for sale but there are virtually no overview videos or reviews of it. It’s advertised as being fully integrated with Algoriddim and all the controls are midi mappable, but there is no explanation of how this integration works and what the controller mappings are. The manual doesn’t provide this info either and the only mention of midi is that you can turn it on or off. No midi implementation chart and no Algoriddim control layout. It would be on thing if there were obvious midi controls but there aren’t.

The lack of info on it is strange considering Algoriddim is the only software it’s being advertised as being compatible with. It’s a shame because it seems like a cool mixer but I’d like to know more about it.

Hope everything is alright with Reloop and they are just busy preparing for NAAM or something, because there last two product rollouts have been rocky to say the least.

DigitalDJTips dropped their vid today. I’m sure more are coming. This is a mixer that’s been in European circulation for a good two-three months now. It is weird that Reloop hasn’t been marketing the mixer very well.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that video dropped shortly after I posted. I feel like a big focus of that video was how it wasn’t a serato mixer and wasn’t as advanced as the A9. I don’t fault them too much because it doesn’t seem like they were given any info on it either or features to highlight! I’m surprised they haven’t had DJ Angelo do a video with it yet since they have had him demo pretty all of their products.

In addition to Reloop pnot promoting it much I also think it’s strange that algoriddim isn’t either. I could be mistaken but I’m pretty sure it’s the first one to be released as an “algoriddim mixer” or whatever you want to call it. They don’t even have it in the highlighted devices on the webpage nor do they have it under natively supported devices.

1 Like

You are very correct on all points. There’s a lot of demand for a budget club layout mixer right now too. This is starting to look like a huge missed opportunity for both Reloop and algoriddim imho.

Maybe they are waiting for namm tho?

Hey @Themainman3 @Myalteredsoul ,

Thank you for posting regarding this here in the Community.

Apologies, as we are in the process of updating our official hardware/controller (including DVS) support information.

I am happy to confirm that the RMX 95 is now part of our natively supported MIDI controllers list for both iOS and MacOS:

Furthermore, the RMX 95 is now also featured in our DVS-compatible mixers list:

Once more thank you for bringing this to our attention. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone know if this can be used with Serato DJ Pro like the RMX-90? I really wanted to buy the RMX-90 but can even find a used one for sale since it’s been discontinued. Almost ordered the RMX-95 from Amazon till I noticed it’s not meant for Serato lile the RMX-90 was but is there a way to make them work together. I need a 4 channel mixer for 4 RP-8000 MK2’s & I want to keep it all Reloop. I love my Elite Mixer but I need a 4 channel mixer now.

1 Like

The RMX-95 does not work with Serato DJ at this time. It does work with everything else except Serato, tho.

I´ve been using RMX-95 with djay pro about about 4-6 months now. I decided to go RMX-95 over Pioneer DJM-750mk2 after watching few review videos of it (there weren’t many) and mainly because of the price. Haven’t regret my decision. Mixer is rock solid.

I use mixer with djay pro and vinyl (DVS vinyl and real vinyl). Not a single problem with connection or anything else. If I remeber right, I believe I didn’t have any problems with djay pro when first connect it with my windows 11 laptop. I’ve been using mixer only at home so I haven’t tested in clubs. It sounds good though. Faders and knobs feel good (you change fader and xfader curve straight from the mixer). Crossfader slides easily and I’ve been using this with scratching, works great. Effects sounds nice and are easy to use. VU meters are clear. Led screen is clear and not too bright. Only place which feels a bit cheap is over the gain knobs where you can change the line you are using (usb a/usb b/phono/cd/line). These switches feel a bit cheap. Overall quality is still what I was hoping for, totally comparable to DJM-750mk2.

1 Like