Where did MY ABLETON LINK go??

Algoriddim, why when I plug my DJM S7 into the iPad Pro does Ableton Link disable the function?
When I’m just using the iPad, the function appears normally… When I plug in the S7, the Link function disappears from the settings. :sob: :sob:
I would like to take this opportunity to once again suggest a shortcut to the Link on the main screen.

1 Like

Hi @Fernando_Midi, can you please try to capture a video of this so I can share it with the engineering team? Screen shots would also be helpful to communicate this. Please upload your video to a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive and share a link to it here. Thanks!

1 Like

In this first print, just the iPad in operation, without the Mixer plugged in.

In this second Print with the DJM-S7 Mixer plugged in.
I also tested it with a DJM-S11… Before I normally used Ableton Link with any approved mixer plugged in.

@Fernando_Midi thanks for the screen shots. Please also share a screen shot of your Settings>Audio Devices>Mixer Mode. Is it set to Internal or External?

Always in External Mode… :+1:

Thanks for the screen shot @Fernando_Midi. The engineering team is aware of this issue when using External Mixer mode. They are already working on a fix which I’ve been told will be added to an upcoming release.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Algoriddim! Now it’s perfect again with the new update.
:partying_face:

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Fernando_Midi

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.