Which dj controller works with ipad pro 12 inch , spotify is a must

1- Is there a way to connect ipad pro 12 inch to any dj controller and use the app with spotify
2- If not which dj controller is compatible with with ipad pro 12 inch (Wanna use it in the house with my amplifier and carry it and play in the clubs )
Thx you

You can’t use the ddj wego4 with iPad Pro 12.9". Why not???

Neither djay2 or djay Pro are working with my iPad Pro 12.9". Are you sure it’s compatible? Pioneers site does not have it listed. Wish I’d known before I purchased the WeGo4 :frowning:

https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/…

You can use the Numark idjpro with a cable adapter. But we really need to be able to connect Pioneer Ddj controllers to iPad Pro.

Hi there,

every iOS ready controller is supported by the iPad Pro. 
Which controller suits best for your mixing behaviour is up to your taste, for example if you want to be able to use 4 decks at the same time.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi davold,

the WeGo4 is supported by djay 2 and djay Pro. Every iPad which is allowed to install either djay 2 or djay Pro will work with the WeGo 4.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

I would say the reloop mixon 4. You’ll have a lot of fun with that.

The idjppro from numark won’t be a good fit really because of the 12.9 inch iPad Pro and it just won’t fit. The only controller at the moment built for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch.

I am using ddj we go 3 and it is working perfectly

Hello does this ipad work with the first ddj wego??

How about the akai lpd8 wireless? Would that work?